Monday 12 March 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Stamping Week - Pink leaves


Hi all!

One of my favourite mani's is having a gradient with some stamping on top. So that is what I'm starting this week out with.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - White Coco Bean
  • Polish My Life - Breakfast on Fifth
  • Polish My Life - Peacock Feathers
  • Polish My Life - Birkinberry Bomb
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used stamping plate BPL-026.



Base: one coat of White Coco Bean, then I used a makeup sponge to sponge the gradient on top. I added a stamp using Birkinberry Bomb next. Finally a coat of Elemental Ward.


I was amazed how well Birkinberry Bomb stamped, but then again, it's a one coater.


Do you have normal polishes that stamp great? Let me know!

Love, Brethil

More stamping down here!

1 comment: