Friday 9 February 2018

Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Love - Roses


Hi all!

This month our theme is "Love". I'm not overly fond of Valentine's myself, so I'm steering away from pink and hearts. Today I have some roses and zigzags for you.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Peaceful Serene
  • Polish My Life - Love Is Calm
  • Wycon - 504 Magnetic Midnight
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Peaceful Serene. I added zigzag nail vinyls on my thumb and ring fingers and applied Love Is Calm and Magnetic Midnight. On my other nails I freehanded some roses mixing Peaceful Serene and Love Is Calm. I used Magnetic Midnight for some accent leaves. Topped everything with Elemental Ward as always.


My zigzags could be better, and I personally prefer thinner zigzags.


Love, Brethil

More Love inspired nails down here!

1 comment: