Friday 12 May 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Yellow and 1 bold colour


Hi all!

For some reason the amount of mani's I do exceeds what I manage to get online.... my vault is growing... ugh. Anyways, this week's prompt is about Yellow and 1 bold colour. I paired the palest of yellows with bold blue dots.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Rays of Sun
  • Barry M - GNP5 - Blueberry
  • Barry M - GNP27 - Damson
  • Barry M - GNP17 - Blue Grape
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Rays of Sun. With a dotting tool I added the blue dots. Sealed it all in with top coat.



This yellow is so lovely, it's the palest yellow I own and very opaque. Gotta love that Polish My Life creme formula.

Love, Brethil

More yellow combined with bold colours down here!

2 comments:

  1. Love that pale yellow shade. Your dotticure turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete