Friday 21 April 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Spring - Pastel plaid


Hi all!

Spring is here and so is a craving for pastel nails. I noticed an Essence limited edition in my local drugstore and got some items. To see the comparison of before and after the powder, check out this pic I posted on Instagram a while ago.


Polishes:
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP28 Rose Hip
  • Boulevard - Denim Style - silver (not named)
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping - 22 silver
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping - 81 bisque
  • Essence - LE Blossom Dreams - rosy reflections
  • Essence - LE Blossom Dreams - mirror, mirror on my nails...
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

Stamping plate I used is Hēhē 074.



Base: either 2 coats of Rose Hip or 2 coats of the silver polish. When those were dry I added the powders, I used the iridescent powder on the pink nails, and the mirror powder on the silver nails. I did top coat them with Essence blossom dreams waterbased top coat, but I apparently didn't photograph it. I stamped a few nails and then used Elemental Ward.



The powders didn't wow me though, perhaps they'll do better on top of gel polish. I'll have to try that sometime. What do you think?

Love, Brethil

For more Spring mani's follow the Inlinkz!

1 comment: