Saturday 3 December 2016

Pinces de Crabe

Hi all!

Today I've got another one of Very Emily's collaboration polishes with Femme Fatale to show you: Pinces de Crabe. The name meaning crab claws you know I had to add some crab claw nail art! I used this image here for inspiration.


Polishes:
  • Femme Fatale - Nord-Pas-de-Calais Trio - Pinces de Crabe
  • Cirque - Cypress
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Pinces de Crabe. I absolutely adore this polish, it's got those mini flakes I love and these colours are just so autumnal and lovely. I used a thin nail art brush to add the outline of the claws with Dark Matter, filled them in with Cypress and redid the black lines and shading. Finished with Elemental Ward of course.


Of course the claw on my thumb didn't work out as well as the one on my ring finger...


What do you think of this polish?

Love, Brethil

1 comment: