Friday 18 November 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Dots - Dotty triangle


Hi all!

It's nearly been another week already. Nailwise, not much has happened, I'm even wearing a single polish and no nail art right now. All my energy is gone with this awful cold I caught. Lucky for you I wore the mani I'm showing you today a week ago! It features one of Very Emily's collaboration polishes with Femme Fatale (which I was lucky enough to win!).


Polishes:
  • Femme Fatale - Nord-Pas-de-Calais Trio - La Sirène
  • Cirque - Cypress
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: Either 3 coats of Cypress or 2 coats of La Sirène. I added tiny dots with a dotting tool in a triangle shape on each nail with the other polish. I chose this combination because I feel like the shimmer in La Sirène appears coppery in certain angles. I ended with Elemental Ward.



I think Emily did a great job with this collaboration, it's a gorgeous polish (the other 2 are as well).

Love, Brethil

More dots down here!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute dotted triangle on your nails like this.

    ReplyDelete