Friday 23 September 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Autumn


Hi all!

This week's prompt is Autumn, which is fitting. Although I must say the weather has been more like summer for the past weeks and today was another lovely sunny day. But some trees are already shedding their leaves, so I thought autumn leaves was fitting for today's mani. Glitter leaves because they sparkle.


Polishes:
  • W7 - 54 Roast Chestnut
  • Catrice - 06 Bronze Upon A Time
  • Glitter Lambs - Pumpkin Spice
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Roast Chestnut, one of my favourite browns. Then 1 coat of Elemental Ward and some drying time before I added Whats Up Nails nail vinyls. I then sponged on a glitter gradient with the bronze and orange glitter toppers. Sealed it in with 2 more coats of Elemental Ward to get it smooth.


Sparkling leaves make me smile.


Those nail vinyls are lovely, these glitter leaves don't do them justice really. But I do like the effect of the glitter.

Love, Brethil

More autumn inspired nails down here!

1 comment: