Friday 19 August 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Orange tie dye


Hi all!

A double prompt this week, everyone uses the same colour: orange, but different patterns. My pattern to use is Tie Dye. It's pretty self explanatory.


Polishes:
  • SinfulColors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Catrice - 865 Yellow Sub-Mandarin
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP18 Mango
  • NYC - 221 Spring Street
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 1 coat of Snow Me White as undies. Then using a nail art brush I started adding a spiral with Yellow Sub-Mandarin and then added the other oranges until my nails were covered. This does take a while. Ended with Elemental Ward.


These colours remind me of fire...


I think this looks very cheery and summery. Do you like tie dye on your nails?

Love, Brethil

More orange down here!

1 comment: