Tuesday 12 July 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: 80's - Dotted Chartreuse


Hi all!

This month is all about the '80's! For my first mani I got my inspiration from this image here.


Polishes:
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP28 Coconut
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP18 Mango  
  • Maybelline - Bleached Neon - 244 Chic Chartreuse
  • Catrice - 48 Emerald Bay
  • Digital Color Cream - F1
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
  • Barry M - Matte Top Coat


Base: 2 coats of Coconut. I'm already half way through this bottle, which makes loading the brush with polish a bit more difficult than a full bottle. I do own a back-up *winks*. Using nail art brushes I applied the colour blotches and tiny dots. Top coated with Elemental Ward first to prevent streaking and then with my matte top coat.



Fun looking pattern right?

Love, Brethil

More '80's inspired nails down here!

8 comments:

  1. Pretty and so colorful This makes me think of a pattern on a pair of leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fun vibrant colors in this mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, when I saw the inspiration image I knew I had to recreate it :)

      Delete
  3. I actually wanted to type the EXACT same thing as Marisa, lol! I truly adore them, I so enjoy 80s designs on nails!

    ReplyDelete