Wednesday 27 April 2016

Plaid & Floral

Hi all!

I was playing around with my new plates, wanting do a floral decal on top of plaid. And I ended up with what I'm showing you today. I knew I had seen the floral decal thing before with these plates, I have read a couple of reviews before I bought mine. I just couldn't remember where. Until I started searching... after mine was finished I looked at it and though I had seen it before. So.. my mani is actually rather close to Very Emily's... I didn't plan it to be... well perhaps my brain was and wasn't consciously letting me know. I'll stick with that.


Polishes:
  • Aliquid Lacquer - Gargoyle
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Catrice - LE Candy Shock - C04 Vanilla Love
  • Catrice - LE Eve In Bloom - C05 Blossom you, blossom me
  • Catrice - LE Hip Trip - C04 The Salmon Dance
  • Essence - 35 engaged
  • Mundo de Uñas - 33 Light Gray
  • Mundo de Uñas - 34 Dark Gray
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I used used HēHē stamping plates 073 and 075.




Base: 2 coats of Gargoyle. I double stamped with the grey stamping polishes and plate 075. I made stamping decals with the floral image on plate 073 and the rest of the polishes. I tried to cut them out as well as I could and then stuck them on a sticky layer of top coat. I sealed them in with more top coat.


I adored wearing these, and yes, I did both hands.


Also, I'm in love with the HēHē stamping plates. They are just amazing! Have you tried this brand yet?

Love, Brethil

3 comments:

  1. Those stamping plates are awesome! Really love the manicure you created with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower decal you made is gorgeous and the whole nail art is special and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I really love this!! The colors are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete