Friday 29 April 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Red/Orange


Hi all!

You haven't noticed, but I've been away for nearly a week. I managed to schedule my posts in advance (for a change!). Of course the one post that wasn't prepared before I left (on a short trip to Cardiff, Wales & London, England) is today's... even if I've been wearing this mani since Wednesday evening. While in Cardiff I visited the Doctor Who Experience, which is so awesome, a must see for all Whovians. Anyway, I had to combine the colour prompt of 3 shades of Red/Orange with my personal pattern prompt Skittles. So it's something of everything today!


Polishes:
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP 28 Coconut
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP 18 Mango 
  • Mollon Pro - 27 Red Carpet
  • OPI - NL R53 An Affair in Red Square
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Coconut, the perfect off-white. Index finger is a waterfall mani, middle finger a cable knit pattern, ring finger is distressed, little finger a bit of a dotticure. Ended with top coat, Elemental Ward, as always.


And to complete the skittle I added some fronds to my thumb nail.


It's a bit of a mix, with the only ties being the polishes themselves *winks*

Love, Brethil

See more reds and oranges down here!

3 comments:

  1. Really like the red and orange colors in this manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is my favourite in manicure, I also visit http://bestartnails.com/nails-... and find there many nice ideas for nail design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute skittle! Love how versatile you made it!

    ReplyDelete