Friday 11 March 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food


Hi all!

Today's food mani was inspired with this image here designed by Amy Walters (it is part of her Summer Fruits and Berries). I think the colour combination is quite striking and I think my base colour is rather close to the original image. If they're apples or green plums I don't know, it doesn't mattery really. It feels quite summery, even though it's only March.


Polishes:
  • Sinful Colors - 1103 Island Coral
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • OPI - NL N34 You Are So Outta Lime!
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Island Coral. With a nail art brush I added rough circles in Snow Me White first. Next I added the green next, leaving some white edges visible. With a super thin brush (cut down to a few hairs) I added the black details. I topcoated with Elemental Ward as always.



Does this make you wish for warmer weather as well?

Love, Brethil

More Food related nails down here!

1 comment: