Sunday 14 February 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Typography - Mystery


Hi all!

Posting on a Sunday because it's Valentine's and this mani is pink with hearts. So it was sort of fitting *winks*


Polishes:
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Mystery Woman
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

And I also used my PUEEN 50 stamping plate, which has all sorts of words on it, and hearts.



Base: 3 coats of Mystery Woman, which is a thermal polish. Top coat to feed the glitters, then stamping with Snow Me White. Ended with more top coat.


My hands were rather warm, so you don't see the thermal change in these, it turns darker pink when cold. I did take swatch photos as well including the transition, so you'll get to see those soonish.


I do like my PUEEN plates, but I wish everything was smaller. Most words are way too big for my nails, such a shame.

More Typography inspired nails down here!

1 comment: