Monday 1 February 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Purple Galaxy


Hi all!

I'm sorry this is a day late... I simply forgot to edit my photos in time... Anyway, this is my 4th purple mani for NCC and I did some galaxy nails in purple.


Polishes:
  • L.A. Girl - 3D Effects - GNL304 Purple Effect
  • NYC - 257 Lavender Cupcake
  • China Glaze - 551 Fairy Dust
  • SinfulColors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


My base is the gorgeous Purple Effect, 2 coats. Next I sponged with some Lavender Cupcake, which I smothered in more Purple Effect to mute it down a bit. I added some sparkles to the nebula-like clouds with Fairy Dust. The starts were added with Snow Me White. Lastly Elemental Ward of course.


I love how much depth the "scattered" holo type polishes have, I gladly wear these just on their own as well.


February's theme for NCC is Typography... eep... expect some stamping at least!

Love, Brethil

More purple nails down here!

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty purple galaxy nails these turned out to be.

    ReplyDelete