Friday 26 February 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Fashion


Hi all!

This week's theme is Fashion. This is a theme that comes along in lots of challenges, so I did what I usually do. Google images for recent fashion shows. So hence I found this image. Apparently stripes are in for spring/summer 2016. My mani is inspired by the second one from the left, a dress by Dolce & Gabbana.


Polishes:
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Essence - 25 prince charming
  • Essence - 22 i ♥ my blue jeans
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Snow Me White. I don't have straight nail vinyls, and striping tape is too narrow for what I wanted, so I cut up the edges of a You Polish nail vinyl sheet to use as straight vinyls. It sort of works, but something narrower would have been better. Anyways, I added the vinyls, then sponged on a mix of the mint green and blue. Ended with Elemental Ward. Two nails got a red poppy water decal added, obviously those work better on a completely white surface though. The water decal is from this set (great value by the way) from Born Pretty Store.


Love, Brethil

1 comment: