Friday 29 January 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Films


Hi all!

This week our prompt is films. My inspiration comes this film poster for Finding Dory. I just loved the colour of the water, such a gorgeous gradient. Hence that's exactly what I did, a gradient. And I added some "fish scales" to represent Dory. She's a classy lady, hence classy scales.


Polishes:
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP 21 Sugar Apple
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP 15 Guava
  • Sally Hansen - 4860-33 Pacific Blue
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

And I used Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-L003.



Base: 1 coat of Sugar Apple. This didn't cover my nails, but that's okay if you're sponging on a gradient on top anyway. After my gradient was done I added top coat to smooth it out. I wore it just like that for a day and then stamped the "scale" image with Snow Me White. Ended with more top coat.


Adored this mani, I blame the awesome colours.


Love, Brethil

More film inspired nail art down here!

1 comment:

  1. The stamping and gradient is just perfection together in this manicure.

    ReplyDelete