Saturday 28 November 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Cartoons and Comics


Hi all!

So this week's theme is Cartoons and Comics. My inspiration comes from the logo of Brainfreeze Coffee 'n Comics, which is opening in Sint Niklaas, Belgium tomorrow. As the name suggests it is a comic store combined with a coffee place, owned by a friend of mine. Of course I'll be going today/tomorrow to attend the grand opening day and have a good coffee.


The Polishes:
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Catrice - 030 My Café Au Lait At Nôtre-Dame
  • Catrice - 400 Blue Cara Ciao
  • NYC - 294 Lexington Yellow
  • Essence - 114 fame fatal
  • W7 - 54 Roast Chestnut
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Snow Me White. I made the superhero as a decal. Everything was done with a nail art brush and the polishes listed above.



I wish my friend the best of luck with his new business, and if you're ever in the neighbourhood, go visit it!

Love, Brethil

1 comment: