Friday 30 October 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Halloween


Hi all!

This week's theme is Halloween... obviously. I don't like the bloody icky looking mani's myself, I do have to wear it to work and look at it for a few days. And today's mani was just perfect for that, I wore for 5 days (and only just took it off earlier this evening).


Polishes:
  • I Love Nail Polish - Absolute Zero
  • China Glaze - 551 Fairy Dust
  • L.A. Colors - NP356 French Nails-Crème
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Absolute Zero, a dark blue scattered holo. I added a coat of Fairy Dust for extra sparkle, and to make it look like the night's sky. Using a very sheer off-white polish and a nail art brush I added little ghosts. With a dotting tool and Absolute Zero I added some eyes. I ended with top coat of course.


I love the sparkles... ♥ Fairy Dust.


Happy Halloween!

Love, Brethil

4 comments:

  1. How super spooky! I like how subtle the ghosts appear on the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute little ghosties, they look great with the fairy dust behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....this is so cute! Love the base color and design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how sheer the ghosts are! Very...transcendental :)

    ReplyDelete