Tuesday 22 September 2015

52WPNMC - Blue and white zigzags


Hi all!

This is the last #52WPNMC! Next month we'll be starting a new one, so stay tuned for that one. The last prompt is zigzag and dark & grungey. I did zigzags recently, and seeing as I do not need to do both prompts I'm skipping the dark & grungey. Plus I'm in Greece right now, so blue and white do fit *winks*.


Polishes:
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Sally Hansen - 4860-33 Pacific Blue (old formula)
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

And I used stamping plate VL014 by Vivid Lacquer.



Base: 2 coats of Snow Me White. On my zigzag nails I added a coat of top coat and let it dry before adding You Polish vinyls (These are the large chevrons). Next I added the gradient with a make up sponge and removed the vinyls when I felt they were done. After drying I added top coat. After a day I added the tiny stamped stars onto my basic gradient nails (and added more top coat).



Love, Brethil

Other mani's below!


4 comments:

  1. I really like the fading design on the nails. So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect of the stamped gradient. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nail art manicure! Zigzags look great and those little stars are simply amazing! You've also made wonderful gradient!

    ReplyDelete