Tuesday 14 April 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: 3rd Anniversary recreations - Spring Meadow


Hi all!

This month is the 3rd year anniversary of the Nail Challenge Collaborative! I only joined in the last year, but this group has been going strong! This month's theme is to recreate a member mani. There are so many to choose from! My first recreation mani is this one by FingerFood. She did this for NCC's July 2013 Flowers month.


A long row of pretties:
  • NYC - 035 Cupcakes and Latte
  • NYC - 038 Blue.Lita
  • NYC - 011 Power of Elements
  • Catrice - 740 King of Greens
  • Catrice - 800 Heavy Metallilac
  • Catrice - 05 Earnie & Birdy
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Gamma Burst
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used a Born Pretty Store stamping plate, plate BP-L001, second image from the right on the top row.



My base is either two coats of Blue.Lita or Cupcakes and Latte and a coat of Gamma Burst (blue and green flakies). I wore it plain for a few days before I added the stamping. I wanted to stamp with multiple colours, but my stamping mojo left me. It looked like a mess when I was done. I added the yellow dots with a dotting tool and that rescued the mani. I topped it all with Elemental Ward.



Good thing the pretty flakies distract from the less than perfect stamping. And the yellow does wonders!



Lastly a photo of Gamma Burst on top of Cupcakes and Latte. Gamma Burst consists of tiny flakies in green and blue, so pretty! I really enjoyed wearing it "plain" first, because flakies are definitely not plain!

More recreations down here!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute spring meadow design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and colorful. I like this stamping plate and I must have it! Especially the rose patterns are appealing to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret getting the stamping plate, it's very nice

      Delete