Saturday 4 April 2015

N.A.I.L. - April - Easter


Hi all!

It's been a while since I last wore a textured polish, but I still like them. So today something simple for Easter with just two textured polishes.


The two textureds:
  • KIKO - Sugar Mat - 639 Golden Mandarin
  • Sally Hansen - Sugar Coat - 800 Lick-O-Rich


My base is two coats of Orange Mandarin. I wore this alone for two days before I added the nail art, hence the slight wear on my index fingernail. It's gorgeous on it's own, just a little sparkle to make them look chique. With a thin nail art brush I added Lick-O-Rich in typical easter egg patterns, so waves, dots, lines and zigzags. I decided to use the black textured polish to keep the texture, I thought using ordinary black would smooth it too much. Obviously no top coat today!



Isn't the sparkle pretty? Even if the hubby now calls me "little easter egg" *rolls her eyes*



I hope you'll have a lovely Easter (or weekend if you don't celebrate it)!

More Easter inspired nails down here!

5 comments:

  1. That orange texture is pretty especially with the Easter design on top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the KIKO textureds are lovely, shame you can't get them anymore

      Delete
  2. I wonder why your inlinkz looks cool as a gallery with three pics going across, while wordpress makes mine a vertical strip of pics with only two across? I like yours better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps it's the code I use? I use the old widget style

      Delete