Saturday 21 February 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Animals - Dinosaurs


Hi all!

It seems like I have some catching up to do for this month's theme. My first "Animals" mani is dedicated to dinosaurs!


The polishes:
  • I Love Nail Polish - Bottle Service
  • Catrice - LE Glamazona - C02 I Got The Flower!
  • NYC - 257 Lavender Cupcake
  • China Glaze - 1152 Sunday Funday
  • Essence - Stampy polish - black

And I used two different stamping plates featuring dinosaurs as well. First Bundle Monster BM-611 which is part of the 2014 Create Your Own set.


The second plate is VL014 by Vivid Lacquer.



I started with two coats of  Bottle Service, a lovely champagne nude holo. Then I started stamping... it's a mix of things, but my first layer is an attempt to stamp with a few colours at once. Some nails with the BM plate, others with the VL plate. A few nails also got a second stamp in black with the BM plate. I topped it off with Lucky 13 Lacquer's Elemental Ward.


As you can see, Lavender Cupcake was a bit too light to stamp with over the champagne base, but the other two colours do show up nicely. I adore the T-rex heads!



I really liked having dino's on my nails, I actually wore them for 4 days past week.

More animals down here!


2 comments: