Friday 26 December 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Dots & N.A.I.L. - December - Snowflakes


Hi all!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas! We did, and today we'll be visiting my brother's family, so I have to keep it short. Today will be the first appearance of my shorter nails, so quite a change. I had to combine two challenges as well, I just don't have the time to keep up otherwise. Dots combined with Snowflakes makes for dotted snowflakes. I hope you like them.




Today's polishes:
  • I Love Nail Polish - Indie Go
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Glisten&Glow - HK Girl top coat


Base: 2 coats of Indie Go, a lovely blue holo. Using my dotting tools (different sizes) I added some dotted snowflakes. Then I topcoated. The End.





There's not much else to say, other than that I love snowflakes, even dotted ones *winks*.

More dots down here



More snowflakes below!

5 comments:

  1. How pretty! I like how there off the nail too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really like designs that are off the nail in general, just makes it more interesting

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely manicure, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! What an awesome interpretation! :)

    ReplyDelete