Monday 29 December 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Dots - (Patterned) Circles


Hi all!

Evenings go by too fast! Today I've got this month's third NCC mani for you that I wore past weekend. Finally some time for nail art! Gotta love long weekends! I ended up doing two slightly different looks on both my hands, so you'll get to see the cinderella hand as well today!


The polishes:
  • OPI - NL926 Stir-Fried Eggplant
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Glisten & Glow - HK Girl top coat
 

I'm wearing two coats of Stir-Fried Eggplant on my thumb, index and little finger. Also, two coats of Snow Me White on the others. With my thinned out nail art brush I painted on circles (which are hollow dots... just go with the flow) in random sizes, overlapping until I was happy with them. Everything was top coated to seal it in of course.



The thumb close up reveals my circles are not perfect, but I love them anyway. I think it's pretty okay for hand drawn circles using polish.



I loved the look on my left hand a lot. In fact, I did my cinderella hand with a different pattern first, but loved the look of the empty circles better. So instead of filling them like I did on my right hand, I added more empty circles on the left. The pattern on the right hand grew on me though.



In the end, I'm happy with both. Which hand is your favourite? Let me know!

More dots down here!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I freaking love the first one! That is absolutely well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look good! Those circles remind me of chain links for some strange reason.

    ReplyDelete