Saturday 22 November 2014

N.A.I.L. - November - Dreamcatchers


Hi all!

My original plan was to have these up yesterday, but I did not have the energy to edit the photos after work. And I forgot one polish in my line-up... oops.


The dreamy lovelies:
  • Glitter Lambs - Rainbow
  • China Glaze - 625 For Audrey
  • China Glaze - 1299 At Vase Value
  • China Glaze - 1152 Sunday Funday
  • China Glaze - 1148 Tart-y For The Party
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • China Glaze - 1077 Call of the Wild (not pictured)

Rainbow was one of the polishes I won in a giveaway, it's filled with iridescent hex glitter in a clear base, so sparkly! I don't see it in the Glitter Lambs shop at the moment though.



I started with two coats of For Audrey and one coat of Rainbow. I left my index and little finger like that, only added top coat. Using a thin nail art brush I created dreamcatchers on my ring finger and thumb nail and some loose feathers on my middle fingernail. To create a bit of depth in my feathers I did mix the polishes with some white and brown for a few strokes. The beads were dotted with a dotting tool. Everything was topped off with top coat.



I really like how the dreamcatchers turned out.



I seem to have caught a cold past week, so I'm not feeling like writing much today. I'll go back to my honeyed tea *winks*.

See more dreamcatchers down here!

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I've always wanted to do some dream catcher nails too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. très sympa ta réalisation !
    C'est superbe

    ReplyDelete