Tuesday 18 November 2014

Elfia Green

Hi all!

Yesterday I started at my new job and I'm still trying to get back into a good rhythm. So far I've been exhausted after coming home and cooking dinner, so I might cut down on my posts until I find a good flow for me. I didn't want to leave you hanging for too long and I remembered I had not shared my Elfia mani with you yet. Elfia (or previously known as Elf Fantasy Fair) was back in September when the weather was still summery. Because I was dressed up like some sort of forest druid in mostly greens and leaves I had to do a mani to match.



All the pretties:
  • I Love Nail Polish - 1st and 15th
  • I Love Nail Polish - A Fresh Evergreen
  • Jade - Magia
  • OPI - NL 908 Front Lawn
  • China Glaze - 1198 Running in Circles


I started with a gradient running from 1st and 15th at the cuticles to A Fresh Evergreen to Magia. I do find the holo pigment gets a bit scattered when doing gradients with them (on their own these polishes are very linear holos). Because Running in Circles was not opaque enough on it's own, I started with painting fern fronds and other leaves using Front Lawn and a thin striping brush. After that dried I went in again with Running in Circles for some sparkle. Everything was sealed with G&G HK Girl top coat.





And you even get to see my cinderella hand!


I'm too exhausted for long tales today, so I'll keep it at this tonight.

*hugs*

Brethil

4 comments: