Tuesday 30 September 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday - September & The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Geometric


Hi all!

Today is the very last Tri Polish Tuesday mani, starting this week there'll be an entirely new challenge for Crumpet's Nail Tarts: the 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge. You'll see my first mani for that challenge tomorrow (I hope).


Today's also the last geometric mani for The Nail Challenge Collaborative! In October we'll be doing stripes *winks*.


From left to right:
  • Catrice - 880 No Snow Petrol
  • OPI - Push and Shove
  • Essence - Sparkle Sand Effect - 183 Be my lucky star
  • KIKO - 331 Violet
  • Mundo de Uñas - 18 Silver 

And I also used two geometric images using GA21 from the Gals Princess set (top and left).



Base for most nails is No Snow Petrol (2 coats) and the accent nail has Be my lucky star on top of Push and Shove. I added triangle studs to my index and middle finger, I love triangle studs! For my other nails I made some stamping decals. The Gals sets have some great geometric images, but they're quite small and won't fit most of my nails if they're longer. I stamped with silver, let it dry on the stamper itself and then filled some empty spaces with the KIKO polish. When it dried I added a coat of top coat. When the decal is dry it's easy to get it off your stamper, I usually squeeze the sides a bit and it will start to loosen. I placed them on my thumb and little finger and added another layer of top coat to seal them in. I removed any excess decal with nail polish remover.



Unfortunately I had some bubbles on my thumb, boo.



I should do more skittlettes like this, I really like them.

The last of the Tri Polish Tuesdays down here!

And more Geometric mani's down here!

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I like how everything works together here.

    ReplyDelete