Friday 29 August 2014

Swatch: LynBDesigns - Time And Relative Dimension In Space

Hi all!

First off, today is the hubby's birthday, yay! Happy birthday love! (not that he reads my blog, but heh). Tomorrow is another Saturday, and that means another Doctor Who episode! Yay! The new season with Peter Capaldi as the twelfth Doctor started last week and I had to wear something on my nails for the occasion. I have several Doctor Who themed polishes, but most connect to a specific Doctor or villain. So there was really only one choice and that is this beauty by LynBDesigns. You can buy it in her Etsy store here.



Time And Relative Dimension In Space, or TARDIS for short is the name of the Doctor's timetravelling spaceship. From the outside it looks like a blue policebox and it is bigger on the inside.



This polish is a blue jelly packed with silver and blue microglitters. I am wearing 3 super easy coats without top coat in the photos. It dries very fast. I am used to a lot of polishes still being tacky after I finish giving all my 10 nails one coat. Not this time. This was dry to the touch after I finished one hand, and completely dry after doing both hands. This means I was able to quickly polish both my hands with 3 coats and do clean up well in time before Doctor Who started (which was roughly 30 to 40 minutes before it started!). I think I was done in 20 minutes or so. All photos are without top coat!


I can also report that it lasted (on the cinderella hand) for four days until the first chip. Normally I get my first chip after a day or two. So I'm one happy Dwarf! Do you own any Doctor Who inspired polishes?

*hugs* Brethil

4 comments:

  1. No, not yet... but I hope to! :) I have some Pahlish polishes but not anyone of the Dr Who related ones. Love this blue och the glitter! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Pahlish, they've got some gorgeous polishes. Must win the lottery so I can buy all the polish!

      Delete
  2. This polish is beautifull! It seems a summer night sky full off stars!

    ReplyDelete