Sunday 27 July 2014

Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux - Outdoors


Hi all!

During the month of July the Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2) Nail Art Challenge is hosted by Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!. There are awesome prizes to be won just for joining up, no judging or voting involved! For more information how to enter read this page.

I know I'm a day late... things came up and I have a tendency to not do mani's in order... which sometimes leads to not having a post done on time, so today you'll get two posts from me! When I think outdoors I think of plants. Today I've got a gorgeous Leaf and Vine design I absolutely borrowed from the amazing ChristabellNails! You definitely need to check out her Youtube channel, tons of nail art videos with gorgeous designs!


We have green today:
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • OPI - NL N13 Did It On 'Em
  • OPI - NL908 Front Lawn


I got these two OPI's at Big Bazar for the amazing deal of 3 for €10. Not that they had a lot of choice (mostly Nicole by OPI). The labels are different, and Front Lawn has a sticker on the cap as you can see. Front Lawn is a mystery OPI, probably a dupe of a polish in another collection, there are several out there, read here for more info.


On my index finger I am wearing 3 coats of Did It On 'Em, with two there was still a visible nail line. I also did 3 coats of Front Lawn on my little finger, but two would have been enough. Huge warning for Front Lawn though, it is a stainer! On my middle and ring finger I have 2 coats of Snow Me White as a base. With a small nail art brush I added the vine and leaves like in ChristabellNails tutorial video. I topped everything with G&G HK Girl top coat as always.




I'm very happy with the results, simple yet cute! Have you done any tutorial by ChristabellNails?

More outdoorsy manis below!

2 comments:

  1. Your vines and leaves look great! I really like this (:

    ReplyDelete