Saturday 19 July 2014

Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux - Ombre


Hi all!

During the month of July the Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2) Nail Art Challenge is hosted by Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!. There are awesome prizes to be won just for joining up, no judging or voting involved! For more information how to enter read this page.

Today's prompt is ombre... and this is probably the first ombre I've ever done, in one of my favourite colours: purple!


The purplies:
  • Claire's - 115
  • NYC -  023 Belvedere Purple
  • Catrice - LE Glamazona - C02 I Got The Flower!
  • Catrice - LE Thrilling Me Softly - C03 Occult
  • Catrice - 32 The Dark Knight


On all nails I'm wearing 2 coats as a base. I Got The Flower needs 3 to cover some visible nail line, but the dots obscure that fact *winks*. I added dots on each nail with the four other purples and sealed it in with G&G HK Girl top coat.



The Dark Knight in all its vampy glory... it has a purple shimmer you can't see here as well.



I'm really happy how this turned out, and purple is always good!

How many purple ombres will there be? Check down here!

2 comments: