Thursday 10 July 2014

Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux - Favourite Polish & GOT & Simples


Hi all!

During the month of July the Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2) Nail Art Challenge is hosted by Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!. There are awesome prizes to be won just for joining up, no judging or voting involved! For more information how to enter read this page.


Today is another combination post as it's also Golden Oldie Thursday! And technically it is a triple combination post seeing I am also doing the Simples Week 7 Multi Coloured Dots. So I had to combine favourite polish with lime/bright green and multi coloured dots. So here are a few of my favourite greens in a dotticure. And four greens = multi coloured *nods*.


The greens (and a black):
  • W7 - 28 Black
  • Catrice - 810 ACid DC
  • Catrice - LE Hip Trip - C02 Green Days
  • Catrice - 740 King of Greens
  • Catrice - LE Glamazona - C01 Dirty Liana


Black base mixed with multi green dots. I used two different dotting tools and just dotted away until I was happy. Add HK Girl top coat and done, you have one happy druid. Because I love green.



Some big green King of Green dots were bad, they had an air bubble appear. Ah well.



Yes, this is a lot better than the horribleness I showed you yesterday! Rejoice!

Curious which other favourite polishes people have? Visit the others!



4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous dotticure. I love the greens against the black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was pleasantly surprised as well, it worked better than I imagined beforehand.

      Delete