Wednesday 2 July 2014

Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux - Coral


Hi all!

During the month of July the Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2) Nail Art Challenge is hosted by Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!. There are awesome prizes to be won just for joining up, no judging or voting involved! For more information how to enter read this page.

Today's all about coral. I decided to revisit the Drip & Spread technique. And I quite the colour combination! Let's take a look at today's polishes!


The pretties:
  • Koh - 185 Coral!
  • China Glaze - 1292 Petal To The Metal
  • W7 - 28 Black


One coat base polish (either Black or Coral!) and while it was still wet I added small blobs of the other polishes. That is it.





I do like how these colours look together! Drying time however...

More coral mani's down here!

4 comments:

  1. I need to try out this technique, I love your color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do like how they work together as well!

      Delete
  2. I really like how this turned out! Such interesting results from such a simple technique (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy and interesting indeed, am happy with the colours myself

      Delete