Tuesday 22 July 2014

Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux - Animal Print & FingerFood's Theme Buffet - Inspired by Fabric/Clothing


Hi all!

During the month of July the Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2) Nail Art Challenge is hosted by Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!. There are awesome prizes to be won just for joining up, no judging or voting involved! For more information how to enter read this page.

 
I'm doing another combination post today! I've got a leopard print top that I love, which means combining the prompts Animal Print and Inspired by Fabric is easy peasy. The inspiration that is *winks*.


The polishes, from left to right:
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Catrice - 810 ACid DC
  • KIKO - 343 Spring Green
  • NYC - 208 Pier 17
  • W7 - 28 Black
  • HEMA - Top Coat Matt


Although barely visible, I started with a saran wrap of white and ACid DC. Next I added leopard spots with Spring Green and after that dried with Pier 17. I thinned my black polish with some clear polish to try and get it to be less opaque. I then added larger leopard spots with the thinned black. I top coated with G&G HK Girl top coat before using the matte top coat.




Of course the shirt that inspired this mani. I think I should have thinned the black even more and made the blackish spots larger. It seems a bit too busy to me now.


It's late... so I'll wrap up quickly *yawns*

More animal prints in the Inlinkz below!


2 comments:

  1. I like how bright these are! They're so fun (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love the colours as well, but I'm not objective because I love that top as well ;)

      Delete