Tuesday 15 April 2014

Tri Polish Tuesdays - Easter eggs


Hi all!

Easter is closing in, so I did a mani inspired by painted Easter eggs. It's soft and cute.


This week's pink, blue and yellow (plus some white):
  • Essence - 106 Free hugs
  • NYC - 325 Raindrop
  • Catrice - LE Candy Shock - C04 Vanilla Love
  • Barry M - Nail Art Pen white



My base is a saran wrap with the 3 colours. When that dried I used my Barry M nail art pen to add the patterns. I topped it all with Glisten&Glow's HK Girl Top Coat. Nothing more to it *winks*.



I'm pretty happy with how these turned out, I don't do any egg painting or stuff like that for Easter, so this is as close as I'll get *winks*.

More Tri Polish Tuesday mani's down below!

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and you did a great job with the line work! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those nail art pens are so easy to use for this kind of stuff!

      Delete