Thursday 17 April 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Hot Pink


Hi all!

For today's Golden Oldie Thursday we had to pick a Hot Pink... I may have chosen the same polish as the Pink prompt we had back in January... and now that I took a look at that mani... I used the same colours and even the same stamping plate. I swear that last bit is a pure coincidence. Yet, this mani looks completely different.


The two polishes I used:
  • Etos - Effect nails - 004
  • Essence - Stampy polish black

And MoYou London Fairytale Collection 03, using the flames down the center (again).




My base is two coats of the hot pink polish. It's a small bottle and I'm already half way... Next I stamped the flames with the black stamping polish and ended by sponging on the black tips. I topcoated with HK Girl, but I felt it was far too shiny. So I ended up applying a matte topcoat.




This mani makes me happy, it's not girly at all, even if I used pink.

Want more Hot Pink? Check the other manis!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love the sponging mixed with the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks, it does give it some edge doesn't it?

      Delete