Tuesday 4 March 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday - Blue Zebra


Hi all!

It's March, which means new colours for the Tri Polish Tuesdays! We have green, blue and purple this month, my favourites! Yet today, I'm only using green and blue *winks*.


From left to right:
  • KIKO - Sugar Mat - 636 Mint
  • KIKO - Sugar Mat - 637 Turquoise
  • KIKO - Sugar Mat - 644 Sea Blue

And yes, mint is a green to me, even if this one leans more blue. They're all textured polishes as well.



I am wearing a gradient from Mint to Turquoise, I started with one coat Mint, then sponged the gradient on. I added zebra like stripes with a striping brush and Sea Blue. This is my first free handed zebra, I have seen better, but I think it's a good first try anyway. No top coat obviously.




I always love wearing textured polishes, these ones aren't too rough. I wore these past weekend for a dinner party & Settlers of Catan evening (and I won, yay!). My friend's boyfriend had to feel them a few times and deemed them sexy. Win!

Wonder what the others did for this month? Go check the Inlinkz below!

2 comments:

  1. I love textured polishes - they're so much fun, as long as they're not too chunky. I love the sparkly ones best.

    ReplyDelete