Monday 17 March 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet - St Patrick's Day


Hi all!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to those who celebrate it! It's not celebrated here in The Netherlands, but I'm still showing you two St. Patrick's Day inspired manis today... the second one will be up in a few hours (because it would be strange to post the N.A.I.L. one a few days too late). It's all about green... and I love green polishes!


From left to right:
  • Catrice - LE Hip Trip - C02 Green Days
  • Catrice - 09 Hugo Moss
  • LynBDesigns - Lost Without My Blogger




I'm wearing Green Days on my index finger, middle finger and pinky, two coats. I dabbed a gradient of Lost Without My Blogger on my index finger and pinky, which looks cool making it darker green. I free handed a shamrock on my middle finger inspired by this image. I am not good at these... the proportion is all wrong... for some reason it's harder to position 3 leaves than it would be 4. But a shamrock has 3 leaves (it was used by St. Patrick to explain the Holy Trinity), it's not a four-leaf clover.



On my thumb and ring finger I'm wearing 3 coats of Lost Without My Blogger. This is a green glitter bomb in a green jelly base. It's so full of glitters these 3 coats needed a lot of top coat to smooth them out. I would recommend using undies and layering 1-2 coats instead. I still need some Glitter Food or Gelous or something that smooths glitters better. I do love the glitters... so much green, there's an assortment of circle and hex glitters in several shades of green and sizes.


Now if you totally want some of LynBDesigns polishes, get some today! She has another 50% off sale until the 21st with the code CLOVERS. And only today you can pick out one free green polish if you order 3 or more polishes!

Go take a look at the other St. Patrick's Day manis!

4 comments:

  1. Love the way this looks! :) I use Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food to smooth out chunky glitters, it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been one of those things I need but haven't got round to ordering yet. Must do it soon ;)

      Delete
  2. Ooh i like your fancy shamrock!

    ReplyDelete