Thursday 27 February 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Orange


Hi all!

For today's Golden Oldie Thursday I'm keeping it short. I totally forgot to edit the photos last night, so this post is already a few hours later than usual.


Polishes I used:
  • Catrice - 04 Orange-Utan
  • Rimmel - 800 Black Out

I don't own many orange polishes, this one is my oldest, but it's probably about 10 months old. I use it mostly for nail art though.



A little skittlette mani combined with black. I needed two coats for opacity for both the orange and black nails. On my thumb and ring finger I used a striper brush and Black Out to freehand the stripes. My Black Out is getting thick, so this wasn't the easiest. I painted silver square studs with Orange-Utan and let those dry. The only nail I could fit a row was my index fingernail, otherwise I would have had to cut the studs and that just looks odd as they're curved. Everything was topped with Glisten&Glow's HK Girl topcoat.




I do like using painted studs, but I lost one after a day, boo!

Do check out the other orange manis!

2 comments:

  1. I love the black and orange combo! And your striped nails are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast between the colours and great designs :) x

    ReplyDelete