Tuesday 14 January 2014

Tri Polish Tuesdays - Red flower


I'll keep it short today. This week's mani is inspired by this image. I also used two reds this time. The polishes I used:


From left to right:
  • HEMA - 809
  • Catrice - LE NEONaturals - C01 Little Miss Sunshine
  • Catrice - 04 Orange-Utan
  • Miss Helen - 125
  • Catrice - 25 Robert's Red Ford

Besides these polishes I also used Barry M's nail art pens in black and white.


This time I layered Little Miss Sunshine over a white base. I used a flat nail art brush to paint the petals with Orange Utan. Next I painted over them with the red 125 polish, slightly exposing Orange Utan (though it's now barely visible due to my splodgy black and white lines). I dotted the flower with Robert's Red Ford and a small dotting tool. The black and white lines were done with the nail art pens. I think they're too wide and I should've used a one hair nail art brush or something instead. Please excuse the blackish dot on my ring finger, it is some sort of fluff thing that wanted in on the pictures. I only now notice it is there, not on the other pictures though, just this one...





Besides the black and white lines I really like how this turned out. Are you just as curious about the other manis as I am? Go check the Inlinkz!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the outlines around the flowers (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the outlines as well, but I think a bit thinner would be better ;)

      Delete