Wednesday 29 January 2014

Friendship Blogger Award, yay!


Last year I was nominated for the Friendship Blogger Award by Marisa from Hey, Darling Polish! Last year sounds long ago and it actually was. Nearly 2 months ago... work has been extremely busy and I just haven't taken the time to write this post.

Also, Emma from Emma's Space also nominated me for another Liebster Award this past month. I'm going to combine them into one post.

First the Friendship Blogger Award: The rules are simple: State 7 things people don't know about you and nominate 7 bloggers. Sounds very familiar, just like the Versatile Blogger award I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself.
  1. I love popping bubblewrap
  2. I don't like wine (including champagne)
  3. I do like good ale, cider and mead
  4. I don't like fancy bonbons, I prefer a simple piece of chocolate
  5. I have a Master's degree in Biology
  6. My favourite flower is a forget-me-not
  7. My favourite tree is a red-leafed Japanese maple

The 7 bloggers I am nominating for the Friendship Blogger Award are:
  1. Sarah from Penny-pinching Polish
  2. Manda from Fledgling Nails
  3. Tara from Loki's Lacquer
  4. Allie from The Polished Platypus
  5. Vicky from Vicky Loves Nails
  6. Soraya from Mijn nagellakjes
  7. Helen from Nail Newbie

Do check out their blogs and give them some love!


For the Liebster Award I have 11 questions to answer. Because I've done the Liebster Award already, this is actually my third nomination (see #1 and #2), I will just answer the questions:
  1. How long have you been blogging for? Since July 2013
  2. Where is your favourite place to blog (eg bedroom, train..)? Behind my desk where my pc is, plus all my polishes etc.
  3. Have you met anyone famous? Were they nice, or not? Long ago I met Bob Saget, he was friendly, we didn't talk though.
  4. Do you play any musical instruments? I used to play the flute a lifetime ago, now I don't anymore.
  5. Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are they called? Yes, I have 7 Siamese cats named Arwen, Beren, Elwen, Chablis, Narya, Finn and Lirulin.
  6. What is your favourite sport/sportsperson/sports team? Sports? I don't like sports.
  7. What is your favourite colour of nail polish to use? Purple (and blue, and green)
  8. Post a link to your favourite manicure post, and a reason why (if you don't have a mani post, your favourite post will do!)? It's so hard to choose! If I limit myself to the mani's I did this month, then my Merry mani. I am proud of my Leaf of Lórien!
  9. What is the best make up tip you have received/heard of? Cleaning your cuticles with acetone and a brush.
  10. If you could only use 3 make up products for 1 year, which 3 would you pick? Nail polish, nail polish remover, mascara.
  11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? I honestly have no idea.

2 comments:

  1. I love popping bubble wrap too!! It's my 2nd favorite part about nail mail, behind only the new pretties I get to play with :D

    ReplyDelete