Tuesday 24 December 2013

Tri Polish Challenge - Silver bells


Hi all!

Here we have my third mani for this month's Tri Polish Challenge. I vowed to use less gold this time, because I want to like my mani's and all this gold is not working for me. But today we have something I liked and even wore for a day or two!


First the polishes I used:
  • Catrice - 42 Nickel Minaj
  • Essence - 157 My fortune cookie
  • Essence - Stampy polish black
  • Mundo de Uñas - 32

And also Gals stamping plate GA41 from the Fairy set. I used the center top image with bells.



I started off with a silver Nickel Minaj base (2 coats). When it was dry I gently dabbed some My fortune cookie on the tips to create the gold gradient. I added top coat and actually wore this for a day (time shortage). I stamped the bells image onto my nails the next day using the black stampy polish. I coloured the bows with the red polish for the colour accent. I decided to keep the colour accent to one bell per nail only to avoid it becoming too loud.




What do you think? Less gold is better?

Also, for those of you who celebrate Christmas I wish you have a good time with family and friends! I do have some "sweet" nail art for you tomorrow as well, although I will be busy with preparing dinner most of the day.

1 comment: