Thursday 26 December 2013

Tri Polish Challenge - Absolutely snowflakes


Hi all!

Today is Boxing Day and another day off! Tomorrow I have to go back to work though. Good thing I have pretty looking nails! I have wanted the MoYou London Festive collection 02 plate since I saw it. All those snowflakes! I looooove it. So... I caved and bought a few more plates (also a few Fairytale plates you'll see around soonish). I decided to use it for the last Tri Polish Challenge mani of this month (and year). I got so sick of all the silver and gold that my dominant colour is the supposedly "accent" colour instead.


From left to right:
  • ILNP - Absolute Zero
  • Catrice - 42 Nickel Minaj
  • Essence - 157 My fortune cookie

And of course the star of today, MoYou London's Festive collection 02 plate.



I started with a base of Absolute Zero, 2 coats. You can see a swatch of it here. After adding top coat and letting it dry I started stamping. No nail has the same snowflake design, there's so much choice! Nickel Minaj stamped pretty well as you can see, I was not disappointed at all. I added dots of My fortune cookie for the gold accent.




I love this mani and the snowflakes, I have a feeling I will be wearing snowflakes a lot this winter. Is this stamping plate on your wishlist as well?

Next year the Tri Polish Challenge will continue!

2 comments: