Monday 25 November 2013

33DC2013 Day 28 - lines


Today's prompt is lines. I kept it simple using only striping tape to create the lines.


From left to right:
  • ILNP - A.C. Slater
  • ILNP - Molly

A look at A.C. Slater in the bottle, isn't it magnificent?

Flash

Flash

I started with a base of Molly, which you can see in her full glory here. After top coat and drying time I added striping tape to my nails. I just grabbed one of the rolls nearest to me, a white one I had not used before. I tend to tape all my nails before I continue. I shouldn't have. After I added A.C. Slater and removed the pieces of tape with my tweezers some of the tape's glue was left behind. It only seemed to do this on the nails that had the tape on longest. I had to wait until everything dried thoroughly before I could gently rub the glue off.

Flash

Flash

When I finally removed all the remnant glue I added top coat. A.C. Slater looked lovely with the bright magenta Molly stripes, nice contrast. It's a slate grey, dark and distinguished.

Flash

Direct light

Direct light

Please excuse my weird looking skin colour on the two pictures taken with direct light, I still have to figure out the best setting on my camera for these kinds of pictures.

Go visit the other ladies as well!


2 comments:

  1. These look awesome! I have a bottle of A.C. Slater coming to me, I can't wait for it to arrive! Your photos of it are great! Nice work (:

    ReplyDelete