Monday 11 November 2013

33DC2013 Day 22 - 3 colour gradient + pattern


Today's prompt is a mani with a 3 colour gradient and a pattern. Because I got my MoYou London plates last week, I had to use them again.


From left to right:
  • Catrice - 740 King Of Greens
  • NYC - 014 Magic Earth
  • NYC - 013 Aqua Mystic
  • Essence - magnetics 06 spell bound!

Besides these polishes I also used MoYou London Mother Nature Collection plate 03... for some reason though my two Mother Nature plates say Landscape Collection on the plates themselves... Does anyone else have that as well? Plate 03 is a full size image, lots of trees, leaves, animals. I loooove it! Plate 03 is no longer on their website though, I also have plate 04 and that one still is.




I started out with my gradient, all three polishes are metallics and they blended perfectly. There's King Of Greens at the cuticles which blends into Magic Earth in the centre and then Aqua Mystic at the tips. King Of Greens is part of the old Catrice collection and no longer available. The NYC polishes are though.




I used the left top corner of the MoYou plate to stamp branches on the gradient with spell bound! which is a magnetic polish. I read somewhere that magnetic polishes are good for stamping, and this one is indeed. It is a dark blue and I think it looks lovely on top of the gradient. Essence removed this polish from their current line, I picked it up on sale for € 0,50. Yes, 50 eurocents! Bargain!



I'm very pleased with this manicure, I tend to love blue and green manicures... even if purple is my favourite colour...

I am curious to see all the other gradients the other ladies did for today's prompt!

10 comments:

  1. Love that color from Catrice;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat mooi gedaan! En die stamping plate is echt heel gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mooi!
    www.lifeofnessah.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue/green combo! So purdy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. Absolutely gorgeous. I must stamp with my magnetics as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a lot of metallic polishes stamp well too, you'll see proof of that on friday for Day 27 ;)

      Delete